Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Does anyone read this blog?

Hey family, come on! You need to get on the ban-wagon and start blogging!  I can see only a few who are taking the time to contribute when in all reality we want to know what you are all doing!!!  So, instead of just reading this blog, lets see some enthusiasm about the wonderful lives of all the Buchanan kids and communicate while we have the chance!  I love you all and to those who are actually taking the time to write about your lives, thank you!  I guess I am just curious! 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey, Jennilee, thanks for your support. You are right-come on Buchanan's-POST!

Jan & Que said...

Sorry to be so slow Jelli, Alisha showed me how to do it last night. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to computers. I'll try harder now.