Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. All the rest of you in the family have little kids to show photos of as they change from day to day, but grandma and I never seem to change as far as our appearance so we won't send you pictures of ourselves. We can send pictures of the potatoes from our garden in a few months or sunshiny days which will soon be coming. For right now here are two photos of the progress on the Old City Hall. A few days ago I installed the first frame of 22 windows which we hope to have done in a few months.

4 comments:

Merrilee said...

Those frames look beautiful! They add a lot to the building. Hey, Dad, when it comes to putting up the 2nd floor window frames, be sure you stay in the cherry picker.

traci said...

That is beautiful. I wish I had a federal style house so I could trim them out with those frames. Do you contract outside of Utah - like KY? Good work.

Julie said...

The windows look gorgeous and I am proud of you for posting-you did a great job. I'm with Merrilee-stay in the cherry picker for the 2nd floor!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.