Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Shower?

I remember when I was little and mom had been invited to a baby shower. She was just leaving the house with her present when I noticed that she had forgotten her shower cap. So, being the helpful little daughter, I ran and got it for her. No one had bothered to tell me that they didn't take showers at a baby shower!

Last Saturday we had a fun time at a baby shower for Carolynn. We had a small brunch and opened presents and played silly games. (Name the candy bar) But the most fun was just being together. We love our family and wish that everyone could have been there! For those of you who haven't met Alyson yet (Kendall's fiancee), she's sitting next to Carolynn in some of the pictures on the slide show. We are so happy she is joining our family.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I remember when Mom threw a baby shower for someone (I must have been about 4 or 5) and all the ladies were cutting out pictures from magazines and talking & laughing about who was "PG" (pregnant)! That was in the real old days!

traci said...

I never got my invitation. Do you think it could have been lost in the mail? Plus, when people send things to KY it takes FOREVER, so I bet it's on its way soon. Well, I am sorry that I missed it, but it sure looks like you had fun!